Drupal Commerce Data/Product Entry
WebCreate.com is looking for an individual for entering products into Drupal Commerce website.
- A list of products that need to be entered in the website will be provided in a print version or as a scan of the printed list.
- Using the provided list of products obtain product descriptions and photos from the product manufacturers for use on the new ecommerce website. Credentials and permissions for accessing photos and descriptions will be supplied.
- Enter products, product descriptions, and photos into Drupal Commerce website.
- Adjust the website layout to best accommodate the products.
- Working knowledge of Drupal websites.
- Ability to make small style and layout changes in Drupal website when needed.
- Ability to work with product taxonomy and to create product options.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong English language skills to parse and edit product descriptions for consistency.
- This is a contract position that may develop into long-term relationship in working on Drupal websites with our team.
Estimated project duration: 40 billable hours.
Webcreate.com would like to establish an ongoing relationship with a trustworthy and reliable individual that would be available by email, video conferencing, and—if possible—by phone. The position may grow to a more significant involvement in our projects.To Apply:
Please submit a very short resume with relevant experience and hourly compensation requirements to email@example.com.
Drupal Website Development Assistant
- Position type: contract
- Contract length: indefinite
- Location requirements: none (but must be able to communicate effectively in English)
We are looking for an individual (not a company) that would assist in building and maintaining Drupal websites on ongoing basis. A candidate should be able to:
- Create and/or change Views
- Create and change Content Types
- Create content templates
- Set up and work with Drupal Commerce websites
- Put together entire web pages
- Generate responsive HTML5
- Generate excellent CSS
- Include web accessibility features in the HTML output
- Accept projects on short notice
We would like to establish an ongoing relationship with a trustworthy and reliable individual that would be available by email, video conferencing, and—if possible—by phone. Initially an individual awarded the contract should expect about 10-hours of projects per week. The position may grow to a more significant involvement in our projects.To Apply:
Please submit a very short resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.