We build websites that work.
From small business to enterprise-level, we design websites that are capable of expanding along with your business.
Let us evaluate your project. Call 970-248-9600 today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Start building your website today.
Have one of our experts contact you.
How it works:
- Planning. The planning phase will produce the blueprint and an action plan for building of your website. Start with the following question: "Why do we need a (different) website?", rather than "What do we want on it?"
- We learn about your business, understand your objectives, and listen to you so that we can create an outline of the project.
- We identify the content for your website and the source of the content. We also create a map of content relationships.
- Working together, we assemble a team of people that will support the process of building a website for your customers.
- Service Agreement. Based on the information gathered in the planning phase, we draft a service agreement that includes project scope, costs, delivery timeline, and terms.
- Development. We begin the development phase by creating a diagram and detailed descriptions of your website and its features. After you have verified that our plans match your vision, we produce your website and related online presence as described in the service agreement.
- Launch. We make final preparations for your website’s launch by testing everything again. Once the website passes the final tests and we get your approval, we make it available for the world to see, access, and use. We also give you full access to you the Content Management System and finalize all contractual obligations.
- Post-Launch. We expect interaction and questions from you and your team soon after the website launch. As you begin using the website, you and your staff will begin getting ideas for changes, new features, and content expansion. We use your feedback for improving your website.
The inherent flexibility built in to our custom websites will allow you to add virtually any feature at any time. Need an ecommerce system added to your website? A Customer Relationship Management system available only to your staff? A forum? A blog? One or one hundred new pages, plus additional navigation? The ability to post comments to pages? Need to be able to manage the entire content in real time or send out newsletters to showcase new content on your website? Our websites will enable you to accomplish all of these things – and a ton more.
The effectiveness of the website is a sum of the development components:
We will help you formulate a website plan because it is an essential step in the process of designing a website that needs to be effective for you and your business. We will engage you in a dialogue, which combined with your plan, will allow us to assess your needs and provide you with a project estimate. Just a few days of planning will pay off with a better website and a more efficient use of website-development time.
We can help your website and programming projects progress more smoothly and effectively by being your Project Manager. By working directly with your internal stakeholders, we will pull together as a team to support your goals and keep the project moving forward. We will encourage participation inside your organization and employ our online project management tools to keep everyone engaged and informed.
Poor coding is often difficult to identify, but it can seriously affect your website’s functionality, security, performance, visibility to search engines, future upgrades and expansion, as well as accessibility to people with disabilities. We have the coding skills to produce compelling websites with extensive functionality without compromising the code that powers the website. Good, modern code also extends the life of your website by making it last longer without a need to upgrade.
A good first impression leads to longer visit duration, and first impressions are mostly design-related. A design that works with your website’s functionality will project a message of trustworthiness and care for your customers. We have the experience in connecting design with functionality to enhance the website and your customers’ experience. We can also provide designs for other platforms, allowing you to maintain the cohesion of your marketing efforts.
About one fifth of the population (more than 56 million people) has some kind of disability. Making your website accessible to all, including people with disabilities, is not only the right thing to do but simply good business. With a well-built website or web application, you won’t be excluding anyone from doing business with you, and you will be serving all people equally, regardless of their abilities. We understand visual, hearing, motor, and cognitive disabilities, and that allows us to build universally accessible websites.
If you store online any important digital data, accept payments, store customer data, conduct financial transactions, or if anything about your site puts you in the public spotlight, then your web security will be tested with vigor. We can protect your website and your assets with the use of a modern and cohesive code and by maintaining a secure hosting environment. By having the entire team all under one roof, we can be mindful of security requirements in every step of the development process.